So our air conditioner went out right before our 4th of July vacation. It went out on Thursday June 28th and nobody was able to come out and fix it till July 5th! Good thing we were going on vacation till the 4th! We had to spend two miserable nights in the heat! Rosco thought he was going to die! As you can see he was hogging the swamp cooler fan! Just to give you an idea of how hot it was the day of the 4th it was about 115 degrees! Gosh I love the Arizona weather! (that was very sarcastic by the way! )
5 comments:
That dog cracks me up!
K-i literally about peed my pants when i saw these pix. Your dog is SO fricken funny!
i feel so bad it looks like your dog can't even get up because of the heat!!! i love her face though!
add me to your blog... www.whitkemp.blogspot.com love you
Linds - you look so great! I love your blog and I hope you guys aren't going to MELT in the AZ heat! Take it easy! Love ya and miss ya! Beckie
Post a Comment