Monday, August 20, 2007

We ArE ExPecTiNG!!!!!

For those of you who have not heard Jorgen and I are expecting our first little one! We are sooo excited! I am 13 weeks this week! YEAH!!!

12 comments:

Mahalia said...

I love the picture!!! What a great way to start the baby book! :) Congrats again, we are so happy for you!!!

Brooke said...

so...that is probably the cutest pregnancy test i have ever seen.

Whit & Shane said...

definatly the cutest i have ever seen.. i love you lou!

The Larsen's said...

thanks guys! :)

Unknown said...

congrats linz!!! I'm so excited for you guys that is sooooo awesome!

tiffany said...

Yahoo! Congrats! I'm so stinkin' excited for you!

Lorna said...

I can't wait for #6. We have yet to have a little fiery redhead. I can't wait till he or she gets here. I hope you start feeling better really soon sweetie. I know it's been hard.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Lindz - Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. Scott and I have been trying for a while now. I can't wait til we are in your place! That is so exciting for you guys. Anyways, I just found your blog through my sis's site! Keep in touch!

Pam (Haslem) Dana
www.danafamily.com

Patti said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you. You are going to be a great mom.:)

Abby said...

Lindsey and Jorgen! I found your blog on alisha's! How are you guys?? You're living in AZ huh? what are you guys doing there? Well I just wanted to say hi!

Abby (lundin) Tatton

tattonfamily.blogspot.com

Abby said...

oh yeah, congrats on the pregancy!!! That is sooo exciting! Hope you are feeling ok!

Pulsiphers said...

Lindsay and Jorgan we are so excited for you two, you guys will make great parents. Lindsay I am so excited to see you when you start to show we love you guys.