tell jorgen for his second NFL game he needs to come see the broncos! :) good excuse to come to denver!!!
thats pretty cool. Those seat are really good, looks like it would be a lot of fun. I can't believe how many people are there just for the preseason.
I miss you guys! Move back!
My husband will be sooooo jealous! He wants to go see HIS team (well, he thinks its his team) in Chicago. GO BEARS!
i have to agree w/crystal. MOVE BACK! :)
I miss you too crys and brooke! I really want to but I have to stick it out for about another year and a half! It will go by quick! :)
how cool.. i miss you lou lou!!! come home k !!!
Hi Lindsay! It's Stacie (Howard). Not sure if you remember me. You look so good and congrats on the baby!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
tell jorgen for his second NFL game he needs to come see the broncos! :) good excuse to come to denver!!!
thats pretty cool. Those seat are really good, looks like it would be a lot of fun. I can't believe how many people are there just for the preseason.
I miss you guys! Move back!
My husband will be sooooo jealous! He wants to go see HIS team (well, he thinks its his team) in Chicago. GO BEARS!
i have to agree w/crystal. MOVE BACK! :)
I miss you too crys and brooke! I really want to but I have to stick it out for about another year and a half! It will go by quick! :)
how cool.. i miss you lou lou!!! come home k !!!
Hi Lindsay! It's Stacie (Howard). Not sure if you remember me. You look so good and congrats on the baby!
Post a Comment