Thursday, April 10, 2008

We hAve ReLocaTed!!

I know I have been a huge slacker on blogging since Chase has been born but things have been a little crazy. We found out a couple days before Chase was born that Jorgen got an interview with the University of Phoenix up here in Salt Lake. A couple days after Chase was born we found out that Jorgen got the job! yeah!! so we are now back home living in Herriman Utah!! We couldn't be more happier! I have missed all my family and friends sooo Much!! We love it. In the process of moving I lost the cord to put all my pictures on the computer. I am finally able to get my pics on the computer So I will be posting an overload of them!! ... :)

1 comment:

Chante said...

You should have called me loser! Seriously, I know it has been a while, but I totally would have helped you out! I so wish I could have seen Chase, but good thing we can blog and see pics. Anyways, funny because I was planning on calling you the weekend you moved and then I read Brooke's blog saying that you up and left! Shocker! Oh well.....just think of me when it is still snowing in May and I will think of you in the dead August heat! I do plan on coming to Utah for a while in July so we should all get together and play!