Thursday, June 5, 2008

NeW StrOllEr!!!

Today when Chase woke up from his nap I had a little surprise for him! A brand new stroller!! We ordered it online So we were very excited when it came!
I had to test it out right away... We have had a little snap and go stroller that you just stick your car seat in when you want to use it... and when ever we go shopping Chase only will last about 15-20 minutes before he starts to scream his head off.... so I figured that he just wanted to see what was going on while we cruise from shop to shop... well I was wrong about that!! We tested it out at the mall today and about 30 minutes into the shopping he decides that he is not happy in the new stroller either!! So I picked him up and had to hold him the duration of our shopping adventure. When it was time to go I put him back into the stroller and he was as happy as could be until I strapped him in!! The little FART just doesn't like to be strapped in... He is my little wiggle man and when he cant wiggle he isn't happy I guess.... Is this going to get any better.?.. only one could hope!! other wise Chase will be staying home with daddy when mommy has to run errands...
Anyways..... we packed up and headed to Aunt Brookies house... by the time we got there mommy and Chase were both in tears but Brookie cheered us up!! Thanks Brookie!!! we love you!!! Lets hope our next trip is a little more happy!! :)

15 comments:

tiffany said...

gOSH! could he be any cuter though!?? I'm so sorry about the strapping issues. you are such a good mommy!

The Foisy's said...

Too cute! I just barely switched Avery to her forward facing stroller. She loves it, but then again, she loved being strolled in her car seat too. I feel bad because she just now is starting to throw a fit when I strap her into stuff. Hopefully it will work backwards for you. Maybe he'll get better as it goes, unlike Avery who gets worse the older she gets. He is getting so big!!

Kat said...

OH Linds I TOTALLY feel your pain!! We got about 45 minutes use COMBIND with Mia ever in a stoller. She is a little better now but heck she is 2.5!! And the whole showing up in tears to a sisters house...been there plenty! I remember being stuck in rush hour with Mia SCREAMING and had been from the second I put her in the car like always and by the time I got home we were both screaming/crying with me wanting to rip my hair out and give her away! It did get to the point that I would wait for Kaleb to get home for me to go anywhere. It does get easier and better.=)

A said...

Holy cow the new pic's are adorable! He is so cute. I want to meet him!
The stroller thing gets better with age I promise... then you just feed them full of snacks and they are happy as can be :)

Pulsiphers said...

Cute, sorry he was so upset. It will be so fun to see how him and Carter react together. Don't feel bad Carter really doesn't like his Stroller either. Only sometimes.

Brooke said...

He is SOOOO stinkin cute. when you think he can't get any cuter...whammo! He is such a doll linz. you are such a cute mommy too! You are welcome to come and cry and hand of chase ANYTIME! (soon it won't be such a drive!) Love ya~

Unknown said...

look at that cute smile in the first picture! he's going to grow up and be a little ladies man! so cute! it was so good seeing you on sunday! we need to get together again soon!

Lorna said...

What a little doll! I just adore him. LIndsay, you weren't a good shopper either...actually, you don't like shopping even now. haha...that apple didn't fall far from that tree...
Don't give up. It won't be long and you will be able to bribe him. That does wonders!

Cami said...

Hey Lindsey! It's Cami (poulson) just found your blog along with the rest of your families! I love this blogging world! your family is adorable and Chase is too cute! I'll peak over at your blog along with the rest of your fam if that is okay! How are you? It's been awhile... we'll have to keep in touch now, our blog is camiandjames.blogspot.com
take care!

Jess said...

Gotta love it! I love your new pics! They are so cute. I wish I was a super model like you.

Anonymous said...

your blog is the cutest! Jamie and I want to come up and take the kiddos to the Zoo, so I want you and Brooke to come! I hope I see you soon! Love ya!

Linds said...

How fun...your little guy is so cute! You are such a cute little mommy! I love the family pictures too!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

i totally want your sis to take my kids pics so if you guys are ever down or i ever come up i want to get some done! ps love the stroller:-)

Emily Harper said...

Hey Girlie! How are you? I just found you guys and what a cute little family! I can't believe how handsome Chase is! It's good to hear that you guys are doing well!

Find The Time Mama said...

I love the pics Brooke took of your family! You guys are so cute. I sure miss you and your little one. I hope to get to see you soon. Come visit when you can.