What a cute little guy! Glad to finally see some more pics of him! How fun that you are back in Northern Utah! We live in Saratoga Springs, not too far from Herriman. We looked in Herriman alot, and I love it out there! I bet it was crazy moving with a new baby, but I hope it all went well and you are nice and settled!
4 comments:
He is too cute!!! You guys did a great job! Have fun with him. They grow up way to fast!!!
What a doll!
oh he is so cute. Little boyfriends are the best.
What a cute little guy! Glad to finally see some more pics of him! How fun that you are back in Northern Utah! We live in Saratoga Springs, not too far from Herriman. We looked in Herriman alot, and I love it out there!
I bet it was crazy moving with a new baby, but I hope it all went well and you are nice and settled!
Post a Comment