YEAH! I have been checking every week waiting for new pictures. I LOVE them, he is so adorable and you are a GORGEOUS glowing new mother. I am happy you are back up this way! I was bummed we had to re-sched Wednesday, but this next week will be much better! Hope to see you then.
He is sooooo freakin cute. I so funny I can't believe that you have a baby. I know its just because I haven't seen him in person and the last time I saw you you were prego. I am so happy for you he is such a cute little man. We need to get Carter and him together and take some pictures.
I have been stalking your blog forever!! Yay, I love these pictures. It looks like everything is going well for you guys. It's a rough start but you get the hang of it. I was bummed I didn't get to talk to you longer. Call me soon!! He is adorable. When you come to St. George, let me know I want to see him!!
cute cute cute! wow i am glad you finally put up some pic i have been lookin daily to see if you had! oh you should totally call me if you come down, i would love to see you and chase:-) i haven't seen you since your wedding!
You're such a cute mommy, are you loving it. It's fun, but wait until you get more, just playing, the more the merrier, haha. Anyways yeah I sell the clothes on ebay, and I get new shipments in every week, So that's just some of my stuff. Take care, XOXO!
What adorable pictures. He has grown so much in just the few short weeks we have been gone. I get a lump in my throat just looking at these pictures. He is so precious and you look so beautiful. What a sweet and beautiful little family you have and I love you all so much and am so proud of you. You are a darling little mother.
I can't believe how big he has already gotten! I'm so happy for your family! Your hubby must be such a proud Daddy! You look great and I can already tell you are a natural born Mamma!
I'm so glad you added more pictures! I loved seeing you at Brookes party and of course meeting Chase! He is so cute and I am so glad that you guys have moved back! We need to get together soon and plan our party!
please come visit me. i would love to see you i feel so out of the loop on everyone the last few years! my email is mheideman03@hotmail.com (don't wanna put my number on here ;) yes gavin did so bad it was miserable! they have medication for it, that was really the only relief gavin ever got! theres lots of ther things that help, its the worst!
FINALLY!!! I knew there had to be a reason why you hadn't posted any pictures. What a little DOLL! Isn't being a mom the BEST! Most chalenging hardest thing but nothing better! You look fabulous but not surprising cause you alwaysw do. I am so bummed that these last 2 weeks have fallen through. We are back in town and Ayla is better so lets do it! Lets plan this next week for sure, I am dying to see you guys. I am so happy that you are back up here.=)
He is adorable Lindsay! I still haven't been over to see him and hold him. I will do that real soon. We are so happy to have you living back in "Zion". Anyway, I know the pics are cute of Chase but I know he must be even cuter in person. I'll see you soon! Love ya tons! Wendy
Lindsay this is Lauren Randall. I saw your blog from someone elses, and thought I would say hi and tell you how cute your little boy is. They are so much fun and the time goes by so fast! Congratulations and you look so cute!
22 comments:
YEAH! I have been checking every week waiting for new pictures. I LOVE them, he is so adorable and you are a GORGEOUS glowing new mother. I am happy you are back up this way! I was bummed we had to re-sched Wednesday, but this next week will be much better! Hope to see you then.
He is sooooo freakin cute. I so funny I can't believe that you have a baby. I know its just because I haven't seen him in person and the last time I saw you you were prego. I am so happy for you he is such a cute little man. We need to get Carter and him together and take some pictures.
His expressions are so freakin' cute! Just going through all the pics he seriously has the cutest little face!
I have been stalking your blog forever!! Yay, I love these pictures. It looks like everything is going well for you guys. It's a rough start but you get the hang of it. I was bummed I didn't get to talk to you longer. Call me soon!! He is adorable. When you come to St. George, let me know I want to see him!!
aaww, he is so adorable Lindsay. I can't wait to hold him. He's turning into a chunk too. chubby babies are the best.
cute cute cute! wow i am glad you finally put up some pic i have been lookin daily to see if you had! oh you should totally call me if you come down, i would love to see you and chase:-) i haven't seen you since your wedding!
You're such a cute mommy, are you loving it. It's fun, but wait until you get more, just playing, the more the merrier, haha. Anyways yeah I sell the clothes on ebay, and I get new shipments in every week, So that's just some of my stuff. Take care, XOXO!
Hey I had to delete my comment before, cause I was logged in as my niece and didn't know, so that's why you have a deleted comment, oops!
Wow Lindsay!! your baby is so dang cute! And you look so awesome! We are so glad that you guys moved back up. we cant wait to see you.
What adorable pictures. He has grown so much in just the few short weeks we have been gone. I get a lump in my throat just looking at these pictures. He is so precious and you look so beautiful. What a sweet and beautiful little family you have and I love you all so much and am so proud of you. You are a darling little mother.
I can't believe how big he has already gotten! I'm so happy for your family! Your hubby must be such a proud Daddy! You look great and I can already tell you are a natural born Mamma!
I'm so glad you added more pictures! I loved seeing you at Brookes party and of course meeting Chase! He is so cute and I am so glad that you guys have moved back! We need to get together soon and plan our party!
So tut! He is getting so big!
Hey Linz you look great!
Chase is such a handsome boy! I miss him so much. Keep the pictures coming ...
please come visit me. i would love to see you i feel so out of the loop on everyone the last few years! my email is mheideman03@hotmail.com (don't wanna put my number on here ;) yes gavin did so bad it was miserable! they have medication for it, that was really the only relief gavin ever got! theres lots of ther things that help, its the worst!
What a cute little boy he is!!!
FINALLY!!! I knew there had to be a reason why you hadn't posted any pictures. What a little DOLL! Isn't being a mom the BEST! Most chalenging hardest thing but nothing better! You look fabulous but not surprising cause you alwaysw do. I am so bummed that these last 2 weeks have fallen through. We are back in town and Ayla is better so lets do it! Lets plan this next week for sure, I am dying to see you guys. I am so happy that you are back up here.=)
He is adorable Lindsay! I still haven't been over to see him and hold him. I will do that real soon. We are so happy to have you living back in "Zion". Anyway, I know the pics are cute of Chase but I know he must be even cuter in person. I'll see you soon! Love ya tons! Wendy
Lindsay this is Lauren Randall. I saw your blog from someone elses, and thought I would say hi and tell you how cute your little boy is. They are so much fun and the time goes by so fast! Congratulations and you look so cute!
that family picture is freakin adorable!!! you look so happy;-)
Lindsey he is darling! You are such a cute mommy too! Way to go!
Post a Comment