Friday, September 19, 2008

6 Months Old!!


At Chase's six month check up he weighed in at a whopping 19.14 lbs and 28 inches tall!! We are happy that he is a healthy BIG boy! He is actually starting to get had to carry around sad to say!! But oh is he a cutie!! I just love this age!! He has turned out to be such a happy little guy!! I could not ask for a better baby!!

My sister and I went out to get Chase's six month pics the other day and had a blast!! It was hot and chase was not his smiley self ( due to an ear infection) but they all turned out really cute!! Here is just a preview of a few! Keep checking her blog for more to come!! She is also having a fall promotion so check it out!! She is REALLY good!! Thanks Brooke!! We love you!!

4 comments:

Pulsiphers said...

Those are so cute I especially like the one where he is wondering what is between his legs (all boy). He really is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

He's so freakin; cute! Brooke is awesome!

Chante said...

Those are so adorable! I love them all! Good luck choosing which ones to print!!! Boys are so cute and curious....Brec is constantly touching his little body part when he has his diaper off....curious little boy!!!

ashley said...

K I was DYING over these pics! Brooke is SOOOOO talented and your little boy is a doll! I needed a warm fuzzy today and I got it from your little guy!