K...I know it is cheesy but I had to post all of them because I LOVE all of them! Brooke you did such an awesome job.. this is going to be tough trying to decide which ones to print!?
Looks like my blog after Brooke took A's pictures! She does such a good job! I loved all of mine too and couldn't decide. K Linz Chase is so freakin cute! And you look gorgeous like always! Chase only has a couple pounds on my little chunko. Love the pics!=)
All I'm going to say is I LOVE THEM! You are so lucky to have the best photographer in your family!! I can't wait till I send her mine to edit! She is so dang good and you guys are a cute, cute family!
10 comments:
so cute! you look beautiful of course! and baby chase looks so handsome! brooke once again does an awesome job!
The pictures are so cute. Brooke did a really good job.
Looks like my blog after Brooke took A's pictures! She does such a good job! I loved all of mine too and couldn't decide. K Linz Chase is so freakin cute! And you look gorgeous like always! Chase only has a couple pounds on my little chunko. Love the pics!=)
Chase is so cute! I could squeeze his big boy cheeks! LOve the all the pics! She did an awesome job...
I adore that kid. He is so photogenic and so is his mommie...I am so proud of my family...
OMG That is one of THE cutest kids I have ever seen...seriously!!! Miss you guys!!
All I'm going to say is I LOVE THEM! You are so lucky to have the best photographer in your family!! I can't wait till I send her mine to edit! She is so dang good and you guys are a cute, cute family!
SOOO Cute!!! He is such a cutie, and you look beautiful too!
Chase is so dang cute. We need to get together again. Hey can I get your new home address? Thanks.
these are so cute. you both look so great! glad i am not the only one with a chubba baby:) he is ADORABLE
Post a Comment